Welcome, Everybody!


Hi, everyone! I guess this is my first official post as a blogger. Some of you might be asking "what makes your blog so special?" Or "why should I bother reading what you have to say?" Well, I'll try and state my case...

This blog will touch on many everyday situations and odd occurences. My hope is to offer my readers a unique perspective on such situations. "And what makes my perspective so unique", you ask? I think I'd probably have to say it's my vast and varied experiences with different cultures, career choices, social settings...and relationships with many women. Yes. Lots and lots of women.


Now just to be clear, I am in no way trying to brag about my sexual prowess or anything like that. I certainly hope I'm not coming across that way...(Though to be honest, I've had very few complaints...LOL)...I just want to paint an accurate picture as to why I believe that I'm qualified to speak on the things that I plan to speak on. I'm sure if you stick around long enough, you'll come to agree with my stated qualifications.

Everything I tell you will be completely true. It will be something that either I have personally experienced or something relayed to me by my closest friends. Of course the names will be changed to protect the innocent, as well as the guilty, but I'm sure you can all understand my reasoning for that.

Anyway, I hope that you'll enjoy coming along on this adventure with me. I promise it'll be worth the price of admission. Some of what I'll share will make you laugh and some of it might make you cry. Hell, you might even get pissed off about a lot of my views. And that's completely ok.  Feel free to share your comments and suggestions with me. I want to learn from you just as hopefully you'll learn from me. Because at the end of the day there can be no real growth without open and honest dialogue.

As you will soon understand, these are...

...JUST MY OBSERVATIONS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Age Ain't Nothin' But A Number...

Dumber By The Day...

Stop Trying To "Think Like A Man"...And Simply THINK!